8 – 13 Desember 2017
1. Visiting Bahauddin Naqshbandy complex inBukhara
2. Dancing show program during lunch inBukhara
3. Bukhara pilaw master class during the dinner inBukhara
4. Pottery masterclass
5. Shish kebabs masterclass
6. Local bread backing masterclass
7. Visiting Al Bukhary memorialcomplex
8. Traditional cultural show “Uzbek Bride”
9. Bullet trainexperience
10. Visiting Hasti Imam Complex in Tashkent with First Quran in the world – OthmanQuran
11. Free wifi during long journeysdrives
12. Special presents to every client with logo of your company at the end of thetour.
13. Coffee and tea at bus stops during long journeys (Bukhara –Samarkand)
Day 1, Fri: Jakarta – Kuala Lumpur – Tashkent
Flight by early morning flight to Kuala Lumpur. Upon arrival connection and flight to Tashkent at 11:25 by Uzbekistan airways flight. Arrival to Tashkent international airport at 16:40 local time. Escort guide will meet you with “Your Company Logo” signboard at airport meeting area and transfer for dinner. During the transfer, water will be supplied to every passenger. Dinner will be at Binkent Xinxiang style restaurant. After the dinner, you will be transferred to the hotel. Upon arrival check in and overnight at thehotel.
Day 2, Sat: Tashkent – Bukhara (domestic flight, 07:30-09:15)
After the breakfast, you will be transferred to domestic airport of Tashkent. Flight for Bukhara by first morning flight. Upon arrival transfer to the city and tour of Bukhara: Bahauddin Naqshbandi complex – located several km from Bukhara. Memorial complex of the famous Sufi Leader and Philosopher. Drive to the city and visiting Citadel Ark (4th b.c.) – Ark citadel is the most ancient citadel in Bukhara. Lunch will be at Adras traditional restaurant, following by dancing show program. Check in to the hotel and continuing the city tour: Shopping domes – Toki Saraffon, Toki Telpak Furushon & Toki Zargaron domes. Herbal tea degustation in Bukhara. Complex Lyabi-Khauz (14-17th c.) – the central sightseeing place of Bukhara city. Poi Kalon complex – the unique sample of architectural art of Bukhara. Dinner will be at national Uzbek house with master class of Bukhara pilaw preparing. Overnight is at thehotel.
Day 3, Sun: Bukhara – Gijduvan – Samarkand (290 km, 4 hours)
After the breakfast, we will start our way to Samarkand. On the way, we will stop over at Gijduvan village to visit famous private pottery workshop, which was previously visited by Mrs. Hillary Clinton, Sir Charles and many of other famous people. There we will have a chance to learn the history of pottery culture of Uzbekistan, short master class of pottery preparing and do buy the items you liked. Lunch will be at Pottery house, groups will have master class of Gijduvan shish kebabs, local bread preparing process. Afterwards continue drive to Samarkand. Upon arrival check in to the hotel. Dinner will be at Karimbek restaurant. Overnight is at the hotel.
Day 4, Mon: Samarkand
Breakfast is at the hotel. Full day city tour of Samarkand: Registan square – the complex of three historical building: Madrasah Ulugbek (15th c.), Madrasah Sher-dor (17th c.), Madrasah Tilla-Kori (17th c.) – the visiting card and the main attraction spot of Samarkand. Architectural complex Shakhi-Zindeh (11-15th c.) – the name Shah-I-Zinda (meaning “the living king”) comes together with the legend about Kusam Ibn Abbas, the cousin of the prophet Muhammad who was buried here. Mausoleum Guri Emir – Tamerlane’s tomb (14-15th c.) – Gur-e Amir means “Tomb of the King”. Lunch will be at New Arbat European restaurant and dinner will be at traditional Uzbek house where groups will have cultural show program “Uzbek Bride”. Overnight is at thehotel.
Day 5, Tue: Samarkand – Tashkent (bullet train Afrosab)
Early morning transfer to Samarkand railway station, departure for Tashkent at 06:40 by Afrosiab bullet train. Arrival Tashkent station at 08:40, transfer to the city. City tour in Tashkent: Independence square (Red square in former USSR, Main Square of the country). Broadway – walking street between independence square and Amir Timur square. Amir Timur square – one of the central squares of Tashkent, erected on behalf of national hero – Amir Timur. Tashkent metro – among the most beautiful subways in the world. Lunch at Tashkent pilaw center – taste real wedding pilaw of Uzbekistan. Old city – old part of Tashkent city, the area, which preserves the traditional Uzbek style: Chorsu Bazaar, Kukaldash Madrasah (16th.c) and Hast Imam complex – the Islamic heart of the country. Muyi muborak Madrasah (16th c). Moreover, Madrasah exhibits one of the Islamic relics – the Othman Quran, the world’s oldest Quran copy dating back to 8th c. Dinner at Bek national restaurant following by dancing show program. Overnight is at thehotel.
Day 6, Wed: Tashkent – Kuala Lumpur – Jakarta
Morning transfer to airport, registration and flight for Kuala Lumpur at 08:00. 18:35 local time arrival and connection flight for Jakarta.
Type of transport:
2012 – 2016 made Euro standard bus with 30 / 45 seats in
Cities Nights 4 **** stars deluxe option
Tashkent Two Uzbekistan **** similar
Bukhara One Omar Khayam **** similar
Samarkand Two Diyora **** similar
• Accommodation at mentioned hotels on double sharebasis
• Transportation per program in comfortable a/c transport with professionaldrivers
• Breakfasts at thehotels
• All lunches and dinners perprogram
• Master classes and show programs
• Bullet train from Samarkand to Tashkent (Afrosiab)
• Free wifi for long drive transfers (Bukhara –Samarkand)
• Free coffee and tea during long drive transfers (Bukhara –Samarkand)
• Daily three bottles of 0.5l water perperson
• Group tour leader in single room free of charge (+1Foc)
• Escort English speaking professional guide for entire tour
• Entrance fees to mentioned sights per program (excluding photo and video charges at sights)
• Visa support (ifrequired)
Price does not include:
• Visa consular ,fees and processingexpenses
• Photo and video charges at sights
• International air tickets to / out ofTashkent
• Domestic flight Tashkent –Bukhara
• Travel Insurance
• Extras, not indicated ininclusions
• Pricing valid for mentioneddates
• If mentioned hotels are overbooked and not available, we will give appropriatealternative